Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kindergarten



Too cute! Graduation was a very big deal as you can see. Lots of dignitaries giving lots of long speeches no one listened to. I was introduced, again. It is actually a good thing to have these multiple introductions as I think the more people know me and why I am here, the less I will be a curiosity and the more people will accept me in their community. They applaud politely with a chuckle at my sad Thai!
I will also be teaching English to the kindergarten, translated as 3 – 5 year olds beginning in May. I think I will brush up on my flannel stories. I loved those as a teacher long, long ago and with my own kids. Anyone with any good story ideas, pass them on. My list so far includes There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly, 5 Little Pumpkins, 5 Little Monkeys and a few others. Next week I will start researching flannel in Thailand. If I can’t find it I may be asking for help with this project. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment